Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My new best friend.

I have to share about my new best friend.
I did this with it:
slip n slide
And this:
graham cracker smiles
And this:
brother sister love
It’s called Picnik – online photo editing. Uh-mazing. And FREE!!! (Unless you want the SUPER-DEE-DUPER effects.)
Look at all these pretties I made with this website! All with my original photography.
buttons
Nice and vibrant and sharpened. Makes those buttons really POP!
buttons 2
I love this look and always wondered how photographers did it. Even my boring table looks amazing!
color shift
This would make some fantastic art! Can you believe those are the same buttons?
bath time 
I love old looking photos. I even whitened my grout!
OK, so I’m probably the last person on earth to discover this site, but in case I’m not, there ya go! Picnik!

No comments:

Post a Comment