Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Week 9...Slaaaacker!

Wow, it's already Tuesday? Where has the time gone? I just realized I hadn't put up last week's picture. I'm so sleepy, and stressed, and blahhhh lately. Pray for me! I think God just needs to lay me off. I'm so done with being in limbo. My district's a mess and ugh...I'm just done. Sorry for the rant...

Anyway, pictures! I had SO much fun this week (in my photography world, that is). I have really been learning to shoot in manual as much as possible. And although, I end up with a gazillion throw-away shots, once I get the settings right, it's amazing and totally worth it! There were two themes this week: "Framed" and "Are you there, Spring?" I had a really hard time choosing which one to submit, so I'll show you both.
"Framed"


"Are you there, Spring?"


I was really happy with both, and although I think I'm a bit more proud of how the flower pic turned out, I opted against submitting it, since EVERYONE did flower shots. I'd been trying to get a sleeping picture of Liss for a really long time, but kept waking her up (such a light sleeper still!) but Saturday was my lucky day and  I was finally able to capture it. So sweet, and I thought the crib slats made the perfect "frame."



52 Week Project Photo Paint the Moon Photoshop Actions PSE

1 comment:

  1. LOVE those shots!!! Katie, you are definitely not helping with my camera wantiness! I think I just may be asking for an early birthday present(while tax return money is still floating about)! It's great that you are learning so much...you got skills! ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete