Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I'm back! But only for a minute...

I'm finding it very hard to find the motivation to start this blogging thing up again after such a long broken-computer-lost-in-the-postal-service hiatus. But I'm back. And I'm just now starting up my Let's Do 52 project again. 
So, without further adieu, here is this week's picture:


Week 21/52: "Muted"
I'd been wanting to go out and try shooting the kiddos during that mystical "golden hour" that I hear all these fancy photographers talk about, but darn it, my kids go to bed so dang early that they're usually asleep before that golden hour hits. Last night however, as we were on our way home from eating with the grandparents, I decided to break curfew and stop at the park for a bit. I'm glad I did. Would it be bad parenting to change my kid's bedtime just so that I could take better pictures of them? Love love love the back lighting and soft, muted colors. And what's this? B cooperating for the camera? Nice! 

I got some more too...
So fun!

1 comment: