Tuesday, May 17, 2011

kcwc: day 3-7 because I’m horrible at blogging with any sort of regularity.

But I did meet my goal! I worked on kids’ clothing for every day for at least an hour! Whoop! Unfortunately, I cannot show all of it, because some of it is super secret until Saturday after a certain someone’s baby shower. Here are a couple projects I can show you.

1) Freezer stenciling loveliness.
I think this is my new favorite project. Finally something that B actually likes too! As you can see by the fuzziness, he was really into his dino-tee.

DSCF2153DSCF2154 DSCF2138

Freezer stenciling is a really great way to bring new life to stained boring shirts. I have plans for lots more, but my printer ran out of ink and I’m not feeling the drawing skills right now.

2) Overalls for Liss.
I love love LOVE this fabric! Something I picked up at JoAnns. (I really need to start reading those selvages for fabric names!) And only my 2nd go at a pattern in my new sewing endeavors!

DSCF2155 DSCF2162 DSCF2157

Ok, so maybe they’ll be overalls for NEXT summer. But cute, nonetheless.  Oh, did I tell you, she’s WALKING?! At 11 months! Ack!


And remember this??


DSCF2111
 I’m really glad that I stopped with my kids clothes challenge for time to finish it! More details to come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment