Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I'm still here...

...and enjoying my mid-year break! I have to say that I LOVE year-round school for the fact that every time I'm getting burnt out and feeling like I need a break, I get one! 7 weeks feels soo good right now!!

So, uh, obviously I haven't been so good at blogging and holding a full-time job, not to mention mothering and wifering too, but I sorta knew that would happen...

Anywhooo...

I got a new camera for Christmas (thanks baby brother) and I might be falling in love with photography! I signed up for this "Let's Do 52" project at www.paintthemoon.net.

52 Week Project Photo Paint the Moon Photoshop Actions PSE


I'm setting a goal (resolution?) to try to post each week's picture. I'm learning so much already and trying to think outside the box more and more. And I figure, 1 blog post a week shouldn't be too much (there might be more!) to handle.

So, without further adieu, here are pictures from week 3 and 4. (I joined late).
Week 3-52: Negative Space

Week 4-52: Unexpected Perspective 
I may or may not be a little obsessed at this point...I'm sure it will wane upon my return to school.
Wanna join "Let's Do 52" with me? Here's the Link: Paint the Moon - Let's Do 52 Challenge

1 comment:

  1. Trying again- I left a comment 2 days ago, but it erased it! :$ your pics are fab! I was just telling the mister the other day that I REALLY want a DSLR- there are waaay too many cute little baby parts on Noelle that need to be documented while they are still little! Nevermind that I don't know the first thing about using one...;)

    ReplyDelete